Not only does this put you in front of interested customers, but it also helps you keep pace with the competition.
There are several simple steps you can follow to drive more traffic to your pest control site, starting with these three:
1. FOCUS ON LOCAL KEYWORDS
Broad keyword phrases – such as pest control and home pest control services – can send a lot of traffic to your website. However, without the use of a local keyword, most of the traffic has no chance of converting.
Here’s an example of local keywords that can drive targeted traffic:
- Naples pest control
- Pest control services in Naples, FL
- Naples exterminator
If you provide pest control services in Naples, these are the types of keywords you want to rank for.
2. LOCATION MANAGEMENT IS A MUST
It’s one thing to boost traffic to your website, but another thing entirely to turn visitors into paying customers.
Location management is a must, and this starts with ensuring that the following information is accurate:
- Company name
- Phone number
- Email address
Bad contact information can slowly kill your business, so don’t hesitate to double-check your website for errors.
Also, review your “Google My Business” listing for accuracy. A wrong phone number, for example, could cost you thousands of dollars in business.
3. PROVIDE A STRONG USER EXPERIENCE
Not only does this help with SEO, such as by reducing your bounce rate, but it also helps engage your audience.
There are many steps you can take to improve user experience, including the following:
- Search Box: If you have a large site with many pages, this makes it easier for visitors to find what they’re looking for.
- Navigation: Design this to help first-time visitors access the right information as quickly and easily as possible.
- Breadcrumbs: This allows visitors to understand where they are, where they’ve been, and how to return to previous pages.
With this information, you’ll find it easier to drive traffic and convert visitors to your pest control website.
If you’re committed to getting the right people on your site, it won’t be long before you notice an uptick in revenue directly attributed to your online strategy.